Known for being Colorado’s year-round playground, Durango has no shortage of adventurous outdoor activities. Home to over 18,000 residents this rural town sees a large influx of tourists each year. Their main fixed-route service is unique in being offered via a trolley, which is shared by both locals and visitors. Durango Transit has made some recent changes; adopting TransLoc Architect to effortlessly update their GTFS feed and transitioning riders to the TransLoc app.
10 Vehicles 526 average daily rides 184,756 rides per year
I used Architect to update our [GTFS] feed within an hour, in what would have taken days. From our standpoint, it’s a godsend for updating GTFS.
Keith Dunning, Transportation Specialist
TRANSLOC APP BENEFITS
- Trip planning seamlessly built-in reduces the need for riders to use multiple apps
- Shuttle tracking allows riders to better plan with ETAs
- Mobile ticketing integrated within the app makes it convenient for riders to pay for fares
- Easy to use with click-and-drag user interface
- Cuts down on the redundancy and time-consuming efforts of a manual GTFS feed
- Simple to train others on how to use