Navigate Your Journey
The TransLoc App is your one stop shop for transit near you.
Explore transit stops and services around you
Know when the bus is running with service alerts
Stay up to date with both scheduled and estimated arrival times
Bookmark your favorite stops for quick access, delays, and more
Browse locations and plan trips
Book on-demand rides across town or campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about using the TransLoc app? Download a complete guide for a comprehensive overview, or explore the FAQs below for quick help.
- Select on the OnDemand Tab
- Use the arrows to scroll through service offerings
- Enter your destination address and then click Request Ride
If requested, you may need to login or create a new account.
- If creating a new account, complete your profile, then cap Create Account.
- After creating your account, you will be assigned a ride with a pickup ETA.
- Once in the vehicle, you will get a dropoff ETA, with the ability to book a return rider of rebook a ride.
- Select the Search tab from the bottom menu of the app
- Toggle to Routes to search for a specific route near you
- Select the Routes tab
- Tap on the compass icon to scan for a list of active routes in your area
- Tap the Routes tab from the bottom menu
- Select the route you are looking for
- The app will find the closest stop to you and will include a time estimate for the next bust arrival.
- From the Routes tab, zoom in on the map to find a specific stop
- Tap on the stop to view ETAs (in blue) and schedule times (in black)
- After you have requested a ride from the OnDemand tab, select the Options button in the top-left corner
- Select Cancel Ride Request
- Navigate to the Me tab
- Tap the three-dot menu button on the applicable ride card
- Select Cancel Ride Request
- From the routes tab, select a route to find the stop nearest to you, or zoom in on a route to select a different stop.
- Once you've selected the stop you'd like to remember, tap the heart icon to add favorite it.
- Select the Settings tab from the bottom menu
- From there, select Agency Preferences find the agency or service that you'd like to hide
- Tap the Visible toggle to hide the selected service
- Select the search tab from the bottom menu
- Enter the address of your destination
- If neccessary, change your current location and departure time.
- Select an option from the results for directions.
While book a ride using OnDemand, you will be presented with two options to pay.
- If you'd like to pay onboard the vehicle, select Pay on Vehicle
- If you'd like to pay in advance, select Pay Now with Credit Card and follow the payment instructions
- If needed, iPhone users can save or add more than one card to their account
- From the Routes tab, select a route for the app to find the nearest stop to you, or zoom in on the map to find a different stop
- Select the stop for which would like notifications
- Tap the Bell icon to set up notifications 5-30 minutes before vehicle arrival
The Me tab is where you'll find a number of personalized settings that are configurable within the TransLoc app. In this tab, you can:
- View and edit your favorited stops
- Access agency alerts and update your agency visibility settings
- View your OnDemand trip history and rebook a trip or book a return trip
- Provide app feedback to the TransLoc team
The settings tab in the TransLoc app contains information about your account, including Agency Preferences and Ride History and allows you to:
- Send feedback to TransLoc
- View app acknowledgements
- Log out of your current account