why you’re the right person for the job! Bonus points awarded for creativity.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of our dynamic sales team and a key contributor to TransLoc’s continued growth. You will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with transit agencies in your territory while growing your pipeline and reaching quarterly sales quotas. Outbound sales efforts will include inbound lead follow-up, establishing initial contact with qualified prospects, and networking with contacts in and out of industry to identify sales opportunities.
Would you fit in?
At TransLoc, you will have an opportunity to showcase your sales, presentation, and organizational skills while accelerating the adoption of our industry-leading transit technology solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize public transit, and we need smart, driven professionals who are eager to take us to new heights. You should be a well-rounded SaaS salesperson, of course, but just as importantly you should be a well-rounded human being who wants to make a meaningful impact with your work. In addition, we have a team-oriented dynamic with an autonomous work environment, so that needs to be an environment in which you thrive.
What makes you happy?
● Engaging and nurturing relationships with prospective clients
● Working inside of a high-growth technology company
● Managing accounts and closing deals
● Mastering the TransLoc sales process
How do people view you?
● High energy and enthusiastic
● Problem-solving machine
● Team player
● Someone who doesn’t miss the details
Have you done all these things?
● Gained a solid understanding of the Internet and SaaS
● Developed a good understanding of who TransLoc is and are aligned with our mission
● Proven your ability to find, nurture, and close large deals and reach sales goals
● Built a fundamental understanding of SalesForce and will make it a part of your life
Do you like perks?
TransLoc has an employee focus—after all, you are helping us become an exponential growth company. We offer competitive compensation packages and generous benefits. Our benefits include: uncapped vacation time; all the standard holidays (and periodic bonus ones), medical, dental, vision (PPO) and HSA health plans; casual work environment; professional growth stipend of $1500; commuter transit subsidy; stock options and performance bonus plans. The cherry on top? We pay you a $1000 bonus once a year when you go away for five days and take a legitimate, restorative vacation.
I love it, how do I take a step toward joining TransLoc?
Submit your information (resume, LinkedIn profile, github account, and/or portfolio) to our Talent Lead (Ryan Batchelor) and take the next step toward a career with us.